Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Someone else's blonde moments...

Three men are sitting upon a large steel post high above the city (just like that painting of the working men in the Depression on a sky scraper construction site). They start opening their lunch boxes to see what's to eat. The Latino puts his head in his hands, "If that woman makes me burritos one more time, I'm jumping to my death!" The Asian man to his left laughs then opens his pail to dismay, "AHHH, eggrolls again! I can't take it anymore! I'll jump with you, man!" The blonde man to their left giggles to himself as he opens his brown bag. He pulls out a ham and cheese sandwhich. "That's it! No more ham and cheese or I'll jump too!"

The next day arrives and the three friends sit down together for lunch. The Latino open his lunch box and screams, "Burritos? Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!" He then proceeds to plumit to his death. The Asian man lifts the lid and yells, "Eggrolls! Shit!!!" With nothing else to say, he jumps off the post and falls to his death. The blonde opens his brown bag, and without saying a word, pushes himself off the post aswell.

The day of the funeral, the wives of the three dead workers, with tears in their eyes, discuss the tragedy. The Latina wimpers, "If I'd only known that he hated burritos, I would have never made them for him!" The Asian woman cries, " I didn't know if I made him eggrolls he would kill himself...I'd have never fed them to him had I known!" The both turn to the blonde man's wife for her words of remorse. With a suprised expression on her face, she says, "Don't look at me, guys, he made his own lunch!"

3 comments:

MUD said...

Love the joke. That is how I like to tell tall tales. Stretch them out and make them entertaining. MUD

Manda said...

I am a sucker for blonde jokes...go figure...

Jenn said...

commenting